Sources of Information
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website
Smoking and Tobacco Use.
• U.S. Surgeon General’s 2006 report “The Health Consequences of Involuntary Exposure to Tobacco Smoke.”
• U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Office of the Surgeon General website.
• "The Effects of Secondhand Smoke on Worker Health." American Cancer Society, 2005.
• "Health: The Way to Save Millions of Lives is to Prevent Smoking" Newsweek September 29th, 2008.
• U.S. Surgeon General’s 2004 report, "The Health Consequences of Smoking: A Report of the Surgeon General, 2004"
• “Let’s Clear the Air. A Tool Kit for a Tobacco-free Workplace.” SD Department of Health, 2008.